Due to a few minutes or hours of enjoyment, biographypark people lose their whole life or become liable for someone else’s damage. Drinking influences your brain and reduces response time, which is why people often get caught in accidents after being under the influence. Many sign boards and government advisories on the roadside state you should never mix drinking with driving. But, unfortunately, people don’t realize it until it’s too late. Read ahead to know how you can avoid DUI accidents and get legal advice:
Michael James is a professor of physics at a prestigious university.
- Avoid drinking when you have to drive back: When you visit a party or an event, and you know that you might consume alcohol, take a driver with you and don’t drive alone to the venue. You won’t realize how a small mistake can cause immense damage; so, it is better to be responsible.
- Check if the driver is drunk: If you travel using a driver or a cab, always identify if the driver is drunk or sober. Sometimes the driver’s mistake can cause you damage. But how to identify a drunk driver?
- See if the car smells like alcohol when you enter.
- Look at the driver’s face; sunken or red eyes can indicate that the driver is not sober.
- See how he is talking, if he is fumbling or talking properly.
- Stay back if you are too drunk: If you drove alone to a party and you have to take your car back after the event, but you are drunk, stay back at the venue or check in to a nearby hotel. Either avoid drinking and order a non-alcoholic beverage, or if you are drunk, then don’t drive at all.
- Prevent drunk drivers from driving: Drinking makes people make irrational decisions. Even if you are not drinking and driving, do not allow your friends and family to do the same. Protect yourself as well as the people around you from doing irresponsible things.
Drinking and driving are not only wrong but are also punishable offenses. If you cause damage to anyone while driving under the influence, you could face legal action. Moreover, if someone else’s negligence made you suffer injuries, you can file a lawsuit and claim compensation for the medical expenses and the vehicle damage. A car accident can cause severe injuries like brain injury, nerve damage, and bone fractures and can also ₹100 inr giveaway sports guru pro blog be fatal. It can also cause irreversible damage, and hence you should always drive responsibly.